FLOWERS IN PARADISE BALLINA
Address: 129 River Street, Ballina 2478 New South Wales
Phone:02 6686 3017Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flowers in Paradise is your local Ballina florist.
Delivering fresh flowers Australia-wide daily and for all occasions.
- Birthday celebrations
- Valentine's Day
- Mothers day
- Arrival of a new baby... and plenty more!
- We also have a great range of gift baskets, balloons, cards, chocolates and specialty gifts.
Our online store is safe and secure and makes your experience easy & pain free, with lots of different floral products and gift lines to choose from. You can also phone us on 02 6686 3017 if you would like to order over the phone with one of our lovely team members.
Just a few reasons why Flowers In Paradise continues to be your local florist...
- Flowers In Paradise guarantees the freshest of flowers every single day
- You can choose from a wide range of bouquets right through to impressive designer pieces!
- We also have a wide selection of gifts, wines and champagnes, balloons, chocolates and teddy bears.
- We can help you make your wedding day special with bouquets and flowers, plus a huge range of wedding hire items.
- You can view our entire floral range online and securely place your order.
- Flowers in Paradise Ballina is an Interflora florist, which means we can deliver your flowers almost anywhere, including Africa, Europe and the USA
- We guarantees same-day delivery to Ballina, Lennox Head, Lismore, Byron Bay, Alstonville, Newrybar, Teven, Tintenbar, Bangalow, Brunswick Heads & all areas in between, see DELIVERY for a full list of our delivery areas.
OUR SUBSTITUTION POLICY
We will always create your floral orders with fresh beautiful flowers that reflect the image as closely as possible. However there are times when this is extremely difficult due to a variety of factors including local availability, seasonal variations and arrival time of fresh stock in store.
If a specific flower is unavailable due to any of the above reasons, we will substitute it with something of similar design, colour, quality, and price to ensure we create the same overall look.
You will be asked at checkout if we can make minor substitutions on your order. By selecting yes, this will allow us to make small adjustments to the floral content without the need to contact you, therefore ensuring a quicker delivery. However, if you select no, and substitution is required, we will not be able to deliver your order until we can get in contact with you in order to honour your request. This can unfortunately create delivery delays, as we will attempt to contact you to discuss alternatives as quickly as possible, however if we cannot get a hold of you your order may not be delivered same day, so please keep this in mind when you select your substitution preference.
We will always endeavour to contact you prior to delivery if there is anything major we need to substitute. Orders received in advance of their requested delivery date will help reduce our need to substitute, as we can preorder the specific flowers required. Same-day delivery orders will be subject to availability, though we will still contact you if major substitution is required.
Due to our high turnover rate and our well kept cold storage (which helps to prolong their life and preserve freshness), some of our flowers, such as lilies, tulips, and roses, may arrive closed. This is actually a benefit as it can help to protect them in transit, and as an added bonus, the recipient gets to watch their beautiful flowers bloom (which is quite a lovely experience, plus, it means their flowers will last longer!)
Our flowers should last between 5-10 days, ensuring that their water supply is clean and is topped up daily, and that they are not exposed to elements such as heat, direct sun and wind. Keep your flowers in a cool place, but not in the direct path of an air conditioner or fan as the breeze is not good for them.